Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Book Talk and Memoir Workshop



Sunday, October 25th 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
2772 NW Thurman St.
Portland, OR 97210


"At age 61, I was earning a Masters in Teaching degree. As part of my student teaching I taught a section on memoir writing to 8th graders. I thought 'Hey this is fun,' and so I began Some Days Chicken, Some Days Feathers. Part of my mission is to get readers started on their own story. I will conduct a fun-filled, hands-on memoir workshop that will get you scribbling! Join us at The Clearing Cafe for a no-host nosh or glass of Chablis. I promise you some laughs along with giving you the tools to put your history into a format that will impress your family and friends."
-Bob Ferguson, Author of: Some Days Chicken, Some Days Feathers

Accomplishments

2007 Wordsmith winner of The Columbian Newspaper
2008 Hillsboro Argus article about two retired teachers taking students to Korea
2007 Argus article reference to a football great.
2006 Roseburg News review article about 40 years of successful coaching from a wheelchair.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Sounds fun. If I could I'd be there. OB

    ReplyDelete